Billing Parish Council is responsible and accountable for many matters in the Parish for the benefit of all residents. These include:
- Improving the appearance of our neighbourhood
- All street lighting
- The facilities such as Bernard Weston Pavilion
- Maintaining Council owned land and property for the benefit of all residents.
The full Council consists of fourteen members.
- Five representing Ecton Brook Ward
- Three in Great Billing Ward
- Three in Little Billing Ward
- Three in Bellinge Ward.